Julia w prasie

Kolejne operacje Julii, jej powiększająca się rodzina oraz szczypta kariery solowej.

Moderatorzy: koko, Alexander, szym

Re: Julia w prasie

Postprzez yuliasavicheva » 20 marca 2012, o 20:00

газета "Russia Now"
[1]
[2]
yuliasavicheva
Cyborg

Postprzez yuliasavicheva » 28 marca 2012, o 10:27

Nowe stare zdjęcie Julii w "MAXIM" z okazji jubileuszu żurnala
[1]
yuliasavicheva
Cyborg

Postprzez yuliasavicheva » 12 kwietnia 2012, o 16:52

Żurnal "Empire" №4, 2012

[1]
[2]
Żurnal FAULT
[1]
[2]
yuliasavicheva
Cyborg

Postprzez yuliasavicheva » 17 maja 2012, o 10:47

yuliasavicheva
Cyborg

Postprzez yuliasavicheva » 5 lipca 2012, o 10:49

Żurnal "RussianMind"
[1]
[2]
[3]
yuliasavicheva
Cyborg

Postprzez Kamil » 14 sierpnia 2012, o 14:14

Meksyk: Espectaculos

With a very sexy image, ex-t.A.T.u. girl Julia Volkova launches her solo career.
When she appeared on the musical scene with t.A.T.u, both controversy and success were on her side. Now, she comes back to stage alone, willing to "eat" the world. Openly declaring her bisexuality, Julia Volkova has reactivated her musical career with the release of her song "Didn't Wanna Do It", first single of her future debut solo album. From her native Moscow, the singer had an exclusive talk with El Siglo de Torreon. With great excitement, since among her plans is conquering Latinamerica. Laid in a room in her house, which she shares with her husband and child, she said that she is happy for this new professional beginning.

"I've wanted to go solo for a long time. I like working, having fun, thinking, and above all... Put some rhythm to the world!"

The young girl said she has been preparing for this release for 4 years. "I was home with my children and family, but all this started for real this year"

Q - Are you pretending to cause controversy now, as you did when t.A.T.u. appeared in the musical world scene?
A - I only hope you all know me from head to toes.

About her musical presentation card, she explained that it's about a very hot song, just like her videoclip. "I love 'Didn't Wanna Do It'! The humor of the lyrics turns you on, and gets you carried away in a very surprising way. The video was shot in Cuba, because I love that country, especially its beaches, and there were many people when we did it"

Volkova, born on February 20, 1985, said that she doesn't know how to call her album yet. "We're working on the record and I'm not in a hurry, the album will be ready when it will have to be. One thing is for sure, I know my fans will like it, after releasing it I will do a world tour!"

Q - With this proposal, are you also looking for a way to defend LGBT rights, people who are mainly following you because of t.A.T.u.?
A - I'm not really looking for songs with a purpose in mind. If I like the song, I'm gonna sing it, doesn't matter what kind of sexual orientation is portrayed. For me there's no problem!

Q - Saying that, you mean that you have no problem at all with assuming your sexuality?
A - Not at all, I think we all should enjoy life the way we want to.

When questioning her about her personal life, Volkova defined herself as a very simple woman. "I'm a normal person, and I can be happy, crying or laughing as well. I usually spend my spare time with my family and children, and sometimes I spend time with friends"

About Mexico., Julia said it's a country she expects to know soon. "I love Latinamerica, and of course I love Mexico. I know I have many Mexican fans, I will visit you soon, don't ever doubt. I send you all my love, believe me when I say I always carry you with me!"

Thankful to t.A.T.u.
During our talk, we couldn't help but touching the t.A.T.u. subject. About the duo, Volkova said it will always be in her mind and heart. "Oh, t.A.T.u. was a great experience, one in a lifetime! It taught me something very important: To keep on going and never give up", explained the artist, who said that althought she never sees L. Katina, "I will always be her friend".

t.A.T.u. caused controversy because from the very beginning, moved by marketing reasons they said they were lesbians, something they ended up denying. Volkova was later declared bisexual, while Katina heterosexual.

Z ważniejszych informacji: przez ostatnie cztery lata Julia przede wszystkim spędzała czas z rodziną i dziećmi, a dopiero w tym roku poważniej zajęła się solowym projektem. Na obecną chwilę nie wie, kiedy dokładnie wyjdzie jej album - bo z niczym się jej nie śpieszy - ale po premierze planuje światową trasę koncertową. Albumu z remixami i nominacji do Grammy na razie nie planuje.
Obrazek
Kamil
Cyborg

Postprzez szym » 14 sierpnia 2012, o 21:05

Słowo "wkrótce" zostało zastąpione "nie wiem". A "jak się zepniemy to w 2012 wydamy album" przeszło w "nie spieszy mi się".

Nic ciekawego zatem.

PS: Doceniam zawsze te odpowiedzi krótsze od pytań.
I am not practicing my English... BaY!
szym

Postprzez February » 14 sierpnia 2012, o 21:45

Po t.A.T.u. Yulka ma już wprawę^^ Album miał być w tym roku, a teraz nagle jej się nie śpieszy ;) Myślę, że to zależy od tego czy singiel odniesie sukces. Chociaż Serebro wydało z 4 single, a następnie wydało płytę z 1,5 roku po premierze pierwszego dodając z 3 piosenki ze starego albumu w innych wersjach. Więc mnie nic nie zdziwi. :rolleyes:
February
Spamer

Postprzez Marinella » 24 grudnia 2012, o 14:55

Obrazek
Marinella
Początkujący

Postprzez Marinella » 18 stycznia 2013, o 19:39

Żurnal "Телегид"
[1]
[2]
Obrazek
Marinella
Początkujący

Postprzez Marinella » 2 lutego 2013, o 21:12

Żurnal "Tajemnice Gwiazd"
[1]
[2]

Julia na Kubie
[1]
[2]
Obrazek
Marinella
Początkujący

Postprzez Marinella » 22 lutego 2013, o 21:00

Viva Ukraina 19.02.2013
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
Obrazek
Marinella
Początkujący

Postprzez Marinella » 8 marca 2013, o 10:44

Obrazek
Marinella
Początkujący

Postprzez nielegalnaa » 8 marca 2013, o 12:29

Marinella napisał(a):Pierwsza sesja z dziećmi.

Vika jest podobna do Julii, Samir bardzo jest podobny do Parviza. I co do Viki to bardzo urosła od kiedy widziałam ją ostatni raz na zdjęciach.
Już z nami <3
nielegalnaa
Zaawansowany

Postprzez Aoi. » 8 marca 2013, o 16:09

Skoro Vika wygląda jak Julia, to kto wie? Może w przyszłości będzie łamać serca? :mrgreen:
Zdjęcie jest przyzwoite i chyba dobrze, że w końcu pokazała się z dziećmi.
Quid pro quo.
Aoi.
Początkujący

Poprzednia stronaNastępna strona

Powrót do Julia Volkova