Ta opuszcza tą

Wszystkie newsy, plotki i nowe ciąże.

Moderatorzy: koko, Alexander, szym

Ta opuszcza tą

Postprzez wolny » 8 września 2007, o 10:27

Nie będę tego tłumaczył na polski bo nie daje tego na stronę. Z prostego powodu - Tvoj den nie jest wiarygodną stroną tylko szuka sensacji.

This Girl Left That Girl

The pregnant Yuliya Volkova flew away to the United States

The participant of the scandalous duet "Tatu" Yuliya Volkova, who is in the sixth month of pregnancy, made the final decision to start a solo career. She doesn't want to work together with Lena Katina any more and flew to America to record a solo album.

Volkova with impatience waited for the completion of the work on shooting the movie "In Search Of Tatu" to depart to the States to prepare the solo album. According to the contract the "Tatugirls" have to present soon the film to the judgement of the audience as a group. But behind the scenes Volkova and Katina nowhere appeared together and towards the end of her pregnancy Yulya plans to complete all of her matters in the group "Tatu".

The close friend Volkova's the deputy Aleksej Mitrofanov, upon his book the film about the "Tatugirls" is made, considers the decision of Yulya hurried, but nevertheless reasonable. According to Mitrofanov Yulya has such a strong and impressive personality that whatever her new project will be, it will be a huge success.

America

Already more than a year ago the "Tatugirls" succeeded with the help of lawyers to cancel the contract which prohibits the soloists to make a solo career. Practically at once Lena Katina recorded with the help of her father, the composer Sergej Katin, a solo album in english language secretly from Volkova. Now Yulya prepares an answering stroke. She discovered a new American producer and, regardless of the late time of the second pregnancy she prepared to fly to America for the negotiations regarding the recordings of a single in english.

The husband of the 22 year old Volkova and father of her future child the young businessman Parviz accompanies his spouse everywhere concerned about her well-being. But Yulya undergoes her interesting situation surprisingly well and is completely occupied by the work on the new songs.

Tvoj den'
Article from No. 306
8. September 2007
http://www.tden.ru/articles/018300/
Ostatnio edytowano 29 sierpnia 2008, o 13:38 przez wolny, łącznie edytowano 2 razy
wolny
Administrator

Postprzez Alicja » 8 września 2007, o 10:52

:lol:
Coś mi się zdaje, że to następna plotka, no ale cóż. Nie wróżę Volkovej sukcesu w karierze solowej. Chyba, że wywoła jakiś skandal, taki, którego jeszcze świat nie widział :lol: . Inaczej nikt oprócz fanów Tatu jej nie zauważy xD
Ostatnio edytowano 28 sierpnia 2008, o 21:07 przez Alicja, łącznie edytowano 1 raz
Obrazek
Alicja
Nowy

Postprzez Martuś. » 8 września 2007, o 14:26

Och, i to wszystko wina e9 i innych stron o Tatu?
Cóż, myślałam, że Polacy (i nie tylko) przestali lubić Tatu, bo zachowywaly się jak dwie idiotki i miały w dupie nas, czyli fanów, no ale... Mylę się widocznie.

Pofyrt.//Offtop?
Ostatnio edytowano 28 sierpnia 2008, o 21:08 przez Martuś., łącznie edytowano 2 razy
I try not to be cool and that makes me cool.
Martuś.
Nowy

Postprzez Artur » 8 września 2007, o 14:36

Marta MArta Marta, po co się produkujesz?

Pofyrt.//Offtop?
Ostatnio edytowano 28 sierpnia 2008, o 21:08 przez Artur, łącznie edytowano 3 razy
Jo? xD TAtuch rzondzi ;D
Li?my sobie ty?ki ver. 2.0
Artur
Początkujący

Powrót do Newsy